Please include the following information to the equipment which is shipped to DURAG
- a short description of the malfunction
- contact of your service technican (E-Mail / phone) who can help with additional information if neccessary
- contact within DURAG GROUP who has previously been informed about the subject
- contact in your company regarding commercial issues (cost estimate etc.)
- we do not make use of RMA (return merchandise authorization) numbers
You can help us protect the health of DURAG GROUP employees at the receiving department or repair department when you consider the following:
- Please clean the equipment prior to shipment if you assume that they might have been in contact with harmful substances.
- This is especially true for process applications and for applications in raw gas.
- In most cases applications behind exhaust gas cleaning systems do not require special treatment.
Last update on 13. December 2010 by Axel Kumm.